Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Flutterby Fly


Ok, so my post title is actually the title of a book about a little winged horse (it's a wonderful book, I love the Serendipity Books by Stephen Cosgrove and Robin James' illustrations are just so amazingly gorgeous) but it does have butterflies in it. Anyway, this is my blog so I can post anything I want in it, right? So here's my card for this week's color challenge at www.splitcoaststampers.com. It was an interesting color combination, not one I would have come up with on my own. The girl who *did* come up with it says it was inspired by something Paula Abdul wore on American Idol. Guess inspiration is everywhere, huh?

Now that it's 4 in the afternoon I think it's time to take my kiddos for a walk. They were both quiet and cooperative while I made the card so I owe them. Of course, Vader might've been downstairs chewing on the dining room furniture again...maybe he dislikes it as much as I do so he's trying something to make us get rid of it? Sadie's just sleeping up on the bed right now...don't tell my husband that, she's not supposed to be up here ;)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cool! I'm the first poster on your new blog! Love it so far Christy, keep it up! I love to read your stories, your so cute;) I'm gonna add you to my blog roll! Talk to you on Saturday!
MWAH!
Amber

Bridget said...

Very cute card. I love the butterfly :)