Thursday, February 21, 2008

Le Carte en Rose

You know, like La Vie en Rose, only a card? Ok, silly French joke. I'm such a nerd.

So here's my card for today. I don't blog about every card I do, I just occasionally put something on here. I'm on a personal mission to do all the color challenges and sketch challenges at Splitcoast and this card knocked out one of each (left to do: 73 sketch challenges and 105 color challenges). Everything I used on this card is by Stampin' Up! I like Regal Rose, I just don't use it very often. I loooooooove Chocolate Chip (both the color and the food, lol) so I only have teeny scraps of it right now. You can't tell from the picture, but I stamped all this on shimmery white cardstock so it's got just a bit of sheen to it. Love that stuff. Actually I think I just love this card, I've used some of my favorite stamps on it and some great colors. Let me toot my own horn here, I'm happy with it. I've got a couple birthdays coming up in March that I'll need cards for, too. If you would like to see what else I've made, then check out my gallery. Look at me getting all fancy here and adding hyperlinks. :-)

Not much else happening here, just keeping the house clean and taking the kiddos for walks. Y'know, it really is uphill both ways to get anywhere on the island. I've been taking the dogs out for a walk in the morning and then we go again in the afternoon when Lee gets off work, which is probably good for all of us. Lee and I have started going to the gym together in the evenings, too, which is good...but it stinks for the first week or so since *everything* is sore until your body gets used to working out regularly. I hate that breaking-in period. So, if I just kept going to the gym regularly, I wouldn't have this problem, right? Riiiight.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Beautiful card Christy. Love those colors together :D.
TFS

CCsMom said...

LOVE the card -- I love pink and brown together. -- ccsmom