Thursday, April 10, 2008

Arte y Pico

Ok, wow, the comments on my last post seem to have proliferated in my absence :) I just haven't been in Blogland much of late, nothing really been going on here other than I've gone to the gym several times this week and I feel like someone has been beating me with a 2x4 all over my back. It's that kickboxing class...I'll be back to do it again as soon as I can move!

But on to more interesting things than my aching muscles...I got an award! Julia has awarded me the Arte y Pico Award, which is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world.


The rules say that I'm supposed to pick five blogs that I think deserve this award, but to be honest, I don't spend a lot of time in Blogland. I will occasionally stop by others' blogs, but I spend far too much time on the computer (as my mouse-hand arthritis/carpal tunnel keeps telling me) so there are only a few I visit regularly. So I'm just going to hand this award off to someone who deserves it more than I, and that would be my homegirl and fellow islander Amber! Click on her name for a link to her fabulous blog site. So for Amber's benefit, here are the rules:

1. Pick five blogs that you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language (whoops, I only picked one...)

2. List the names (whoops, *name*) of the people you chose to receive the award on your blog and link to their blogs. Then go comment on one of their posts to notify them that you have given them this award and link to the post on your blog.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award and link to their blog.

4. The award winner and the one who has given the award have to show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (it's in Spanish, and I only speak some French which does no good in this instance, but go look anyway!)

So have fun Amber! :D

No comments: