Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me

While I was going through all our digital pictures a little while back so I could order some prints to scrapbook, I came across pictures from a trip to Disneyland! Lee and I went to Disneyland and California Adventure with both sets of our parents about two years ago. So here's a bigger picture of me with pirate hair...


And yes, we're wearing pirate shirts...those are Eskimo Joe's "Pirates We Coulda Been" shirts :) Unfortunately, the Pirates of the Caribbean ride was closed so they could add in Captain Jack, it reopened like 4 days after we were there! Arrrgh! But I did find some new pirate shirts in California Adventure...when Lee and I went on our honeymoon (Disney cruise) I kept seeing shirts that said "The beatings will continue until morale improves" and when I finally decided to get one, I couldn't find them anywhere (figures). So when I found some shirts at CA that said that, I snatched 'em up, one for me and one for Lee. I wanted to buy Lee a pirate hat but he wouldn't let me -pouts- Next time we go to Disneyland...or Disney World...or Tokyo Disney...he's gettin' a pirate hat! Savvy?

Anyway, I can't wait to get the pictures I ordered...lately I have just been really wanting to work on a scrapbook, any scrapbook, and I haven't scrapped much in the last two years or so. I even re-subscribed to Creating Keepsakes to get some ideas. Hopefully I'll get my photos this week so I can get started!! I plan to work on our Okinawa scrapbook and hopefully keep it up to date as we go along, and I want to do a scrapbook from our honeymoon too. I've got *lots* more to catch up on when I'm reunited with all my supplies in a couple years, I'm pretty far behind. Well, that gives me a goal to strive for, right?

3 comments:

Lee said...

About getting a pirate hat...

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request!

Quote for a quote.

CCsMom said...

Oh, great come-back, Lee. I am laughing out loud about that one! We sure did have a great time in Disneyland, didn't we? Yo ho and all that jazz. -- mom

lizguidry said...

I bet you are getting the scrapbooking itch b/c you are almost done with all the card challenges...

Are you going to do all the scrapbooking sketch challenges too? I just found out about them today. Where have I been?!