Monday, December 8, 2008

Bella-Riffic!

This weekend was Stamping Bella's second anniversary, so there was a big Bella Bash over on Splitcoast complete with challenges and prizes! Since Stamping Bella is my biggest addiction aside from SU (and I'm a demo for SU, so I gotta buy their stuff but I love it anyway!) I had to play along this time. I even got to chat with everyone during the Bella Bash even though I was in class :) So lookie!


That's Matilda Muffinbread, she's a Chichiboulie fairie. Isn't she the cutest? She's also the *last* Bella image stamp I had that I hadn't used for a card or other project, so since she's debuting now that means I can buy more Bella stamps right? ;)


Here's Rockabella! The second Bella challenge was to use two's in your card since, after all, this is Bella's second anniversary. You can check out all my two's on my SCS gallery, you'd be surprised how many two's are involved in this card!


This last one was for the challenge to use Bella's signature colors, pink and light green. Love this color combo and I figured it would be perfect for a congrats-on-your-pregnancy card for my college roommate, Jenn. I *so* almost put "you've been so bizzy!" for the sentiment but I changed my mind at the last minute, bwahahaaaa!

Go visit Bella's website (link at the beginning of this post). Emily has some of the cutest stamps on the planet! Now I'm just crossing my fingers that I'll win one of the prizes for the Bellaversary challenges ;)

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

All three are great! It's nice to see you in Bellaland again! I was bummed that I missed the bash. I was hangin' with my DD and her friends. It's nice that they want the old lady around! They were having an Arbonne party (kind of a home-party version of Bare Escentuals). It was a blast, but cost me too much money! LOL

Dustythemomhaskins said...

These are amazing. Christy you are so talented with these little cards. Awesome, I love the Pregnant girl. She is precious.

Worm's Woman said...

And again...Fabulous work!! I like the You Glow Girl sentiment!

nitestamper said...

simpply fabulous cards!!!!!!!!!!
colors and design are marvelous!!!!tfs:)
chat