Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Photo 1-24

So a couple of my friends have done this random photo thing, where you take a number and post whatever photo on your hard drive corresponds to that number. I thought I'd use my birthday, so I did 1-24: first photo folder (California), second sub-folder (Hearst Castle), and fourth photo in that folder. Here's the result:


This is from when Lee and I went out to California in the summer of 2005. Both sets of our parents went too and we all went to Disneyland together. This pic is from Hearst Castle, one of the residences of newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst, which is just totally *amazing* to visit. They have several tours which take you to different parts of the estate, and I wish we'd had time to do all of them instead of just one. So here's my dad and some other dude listening to the tour guide...Mom says she wants to be a Hearst Castle tour guide when she retires.

What's YOUR random photo of the day?

And oh, yeah, my blog is now one year old. I can't figure out how to get it to blow out a candle or anything a la Vader's birthday party, so no fun pictures for that.

6 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I've got to do the random photo thing~too fun!

Congrats on your blogaversary! Maybe Lee will jump out of a virtual cake for this! LOL

Amber said...

Happy blogoversary buddy! Did you get your SU! box? I didn't:( BOO! Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow!
Your word verification say's "pinch" Bwahaha! I love it when they actually spell a word, for some reason it's really amusing to me:D Just thought I'd share that lil nugget of fun with you;)

Charisse said...

I will totally give you my address. Just lemme know your email addy and I will send it to you. Then you can send me the soundtrack. WOOWOO!!! How snail-ly is the postal service from Japan...hmmmmm

I, too, own quite a few soundtracks. I would not go so far as to say that I own A LOT of them, though. I know that the VERY FIRST soundtrack that I bought for myself was the soundtrack to Les Miserables. I am sure you understand my love for all things Les Mis. Thank you, Mrs McCombs - and really...who throws a shoe?!?!? But, somehow this soundtrack has eluded me.

To Amber....I, too love when the word verification is a true word. It makes me giggle.

Worm's Woman said...

Yea!! more photo buddies!! and happy blogverssary!!
And I want a copy too!!!!!!! Pleeeeeaase!!! And since I'm stuck at home AGAIN today, I think I will put the movie in and watch it.

Liz Guidry said...

I thought you'd show a picture of you Yacking - how dissapointing....j/k!!

CCsMom said...

Oh my gosh, Christy, I was so sorry to hear you couldn't enjoy that trip yesterday. It was up-chuck city for you. How sad. I am anxious to see pictures of the whales Lee was able to see, though. Must've been kinda choppy out there. Sometimes the sea looks so calm there. Anyway, you looked pretty good after you got home. Hope you are feeling much better now. -- I gotta go get ready for church. Love ya! mom