Thursday, May 28, 2009

Red, White and...Teal?

Yesterday was pedicure day again with Jamie, Arrie, and Margaret :) I wanted to go for something patriotic this time, but none of the starry patterns were appealing to me yesterday. I found this one that was totally Scooby-riffic: it was a deep purple glittery base coat with lime green and white flowers on it. I asked for that design but with red, white and blue, but my blue ended up being a bit more teal than I anticipated. Oh well, I like it anyway! I do kinda miss my orange with dragonflies, but I have more clothes to match these colors. Not that I care if my clothes match my toes...although I do have my eye on some teal shoes in the JC Penney catalog.

I start my next class this weekend...International Political Economy. Based on the readings I've done so far, it's going to be about as fascinating as Research Methods was (read: snoooooooze). I really, really, really want to make some cards with the Ketto stamps I *finally* got in the mail this week, but I'm stuck reading lots and lots of boring stuff about Marx. Unfortunately, it's all about Karl, not Groucho. Groucho would be more entertaining.

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

At least you can stare down at your cool toes as your head bobs. Groucho would be better. Put a bag of those caramel kisses in the chair next to you. :)

CCsMom said...

I really LIKE your toenails! Coolness. Don't know how people would take that HERE, though, especially in the workplace. Hee hee!

Doin' good here now sans my voodoo snake. So goin' to bed cuz I'm tired. See ya!
Mom

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

I'm digging the toes, chica. Awesome. Good choice.

Sally said...

Ugh - Duane HATED the Research Methods class!