Monday, May 4, 2009

This day only comes once a year, so...





MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!!


Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I don't care if no one else laughs, this silly joke tickles me every year.

So this is Sadie on her first Halloween. Since Lee wouldn't let me name a girl dog Vader (have no clue why), I decided I would at least dress her up as Darth Vader for Halloween. This was before we got Vader, of course...and oddly enough, Vader has never worn this costume. Then again, why dress up in costume as someone that you are every day?

6 comments:

Amber said...

Oh you are a mean, mean, doggie mama! I LOVE IT! Is it Sadie's bday or something? Love that costume, it doesn't even make her butt look big:)

Christy Lynn said...

Nah, Bee's birthday was back in April. I was just looking for a Star Wars-themed picture to go with my super-cheesy May the Fourth be with you joke :)

Giffysk8s said...

You are too funny! And Sadie has a look on her face that says, "You may be the real Vader (to Vader, of course), by my ensemble is WAY cooler!" After all, what girl doesn't like to dress up as a super villain? I hope this photo doesn't make Vader feel like less of a man. LOL Really, you send this out as May the Fourth be with you cards!

Liz Guidry said...

hahaha, Christy! Hope you are getting your paper finished. I expect to hear of some progress tonight.

CCsMom said...

So, I'm commenting on your blog so you don't feel all alone -- YES, I DO READ YOUR BLOG!!! Yes, you are watching me type right now.

Have a good day. Love ya! Mom

CCsMom said...

Yay! Your paper is done! Now get back to work on this blog. We want a new posting! Love ya! Mom