Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tiana's Baby Book, Part 3

I won't be able to share Part 4 until I finish the last two layouts for Tiana's book, but here are the remaining four monthly layouts I did. You can find the supply lists for all of the layouts in the book at my Splitcoast gallery. If you click on the pictures below, you can see a larger pic.

I got the SU stamp set called The Gifts of Spring on eBay several years ago; I just love the bunnies. My set is missing one stamp, but I DO have the teeny weeny little "hand stamped by" stamp with the bunny butt on it, lol! You can see the supplies I used for this here.

May was the second layout I did for the books; I love the stamp set Heartspeak, which is what I used for the basket full of flowers. I thought that worked well for a Mother's Day type layout.

I have a harder time figuring out what to do for Father's Day type stuff; I borrowed Amber's Cheep Talk stamp set for this layout and then I ended up getting it for myself :)

July was the next-to-last month that I did; I really liked how it turned out. I'm going to seriously hoard my last sheet of that stripey patterned paper, hehe!

So how's everyone enjoying their weekend? I can't believe it's almost the 4th of July already...which means my mom's birthday present (her BD is on the second) is gonna be a leetle bit late, dangit! I can't get anything mailed out on time this year it seems. I have a shot at my SIL Adrienne's birthday though, hers isn't till the fifth...anyway, I'm hoping to enjoy some quality crafting time tomorrow. I did a little bit today, and got my room all cleaned up from the mad stamping session for the Bella blog hop (that hop went on forever and a day, I swear! It took me two days to get through it all!). I've got my all-important list of things to do in an easily accessible place so I have no excuse not to accomplish something tomorrow! Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Okay, GOOD LUCK! Hee hee!

I LOVE the July spread! So perfect! Actually, I love them all. The stamps you used are so perfect, Christy! I am in awe of your album. You are just so sweet and kind and generous to your friends. :)

Sounds like you are having a good weekend. We FINALLY had some sunshine today, and my migraine was mild, so we all took Emma to a local farm with tons of animals and a mini water park. Then I played with my Cricut. I was pleased with my first project. Not too fancy, but fun! I am sooooooooooooooo gonna love using it for titles!

Wishing you a happy, scrappy Sunday!

Hugs, Vicki

Amber said...

Hey Christy:) These layouts are so sweet, Tiana is lucky to have a friend like you!
Sorry I never called to stamp this weekend, got busy both days! I always wait till the weekend to get the stuff done since I'm lazy after work during the week, lol! One of these weekends we'll make it happen;)

CCsMom said...

Hey Kik, these look great. You are something else.

It is one hot day, let me tell you. I am so glad I only have ONE MORE DAY TO WORK this weekend. I'm hoping you and Lee have something fun planned. Adam will be leaving on Sunday at the crack of dawn for WISCONSIN, where he says things are just cheesey. Ha!

Love ya!!! Mom

Amber said...

Alright my sweet friend, it's been almost a week since you blogged! And even though I got to hang out with you today, I still miss your posts:D