Monday, July 6, 2009

Shake 'n Bake

I need to play my iPod in the kitchen more often. I had a fabulous time tonight shakin' and bakin' :D I made cookies for a care package I'm going to send to my friend Dean, and while I was baking I had my iPod blasting (Lee says there's a reason why I'm half-deaf. I have no idea what he means by that.) And yes, I did indeed shake it like a Polaroid picture! Bwahahahaaaaa! Vader and Raven were looking at me like I'm crazy, which is possible I suppose, but I ignored that. In between batches of cookies and bustin' a move, I worked on my new stitching project that I started last week, but I can't share pictures of it because a.) I haven't taken any and b.) it's a gift for someone, and if I posted pictures of it, that someone would know who it was for. So no photos.

Of course anytime I'm in the kitchen, I have a canine audience hoping that they'll get a treat or something. I tried to take a cute picture of them but...

They're possessed! Dodododododododo.....that's me singing the Twilight Zone theme (or as my aunt used to say when she was little, the Twerlit Zon!)

Yep, no matter what I did I got glaring doggie eyeballs when I took their picture. Not just Raven and Vader, either, Sadie's been possessed too!

Dum dum daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Yeah, I think it's past my bedtime. Mwah! G'night everybody!!

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Why wasn't Ree taking videos of this? They would be quite entertaining! And I don't think you're crazy~just "special." LOL

When I was in high school, my dad and I would stay up late during the summers to watch The Twilight Zone. It didn't air until midnight, and they'd show 2 episodes back-to-back. I LOVED it! I haven't seen it for a long time!

Okay, I am DYING to know what you are stitching, so you have to FB me the details! I am finishing up a funky/artsy pillow for Emma's bed. Yup, daisies and ladybugs. :) Then I have 5 canvasses waiting to be stitched! I just bought two mover the weekend in CT. I need to stop buying them and stitch the ones I have. Yeah, right...

Wishing you a happy Tuesday!