Sunday, August 30, 2009

More Washington Pics

Thought I'd share a few more pictures from our time in Washington, so here you go!

We have more pics on the big camera but I took a few on our lil pocket camera too. Wanna see the famous Autumn, daughter of my fabulous friend Liz?

I so love her sunglasses :) We hiked up to the top of the bridge and Autumn got to ride on Uncle Lee's shoulders.

Oh yeah, they were good friends! Lee's actually pretty good at entertaining little kids. :) And since we are the ultra-cool Uncle Lee and Aunt Christy, we brought Autumn a present...

Yeah buddy, a Hello Kitty kimono! Isn't the expression on her face just totally hilarious?!

The bow is a separate piece from the sash; you just tie the sash on and the bow hooks on top of it. The whole thing is a little bit big on Autumn so the sash kept slipping down, but I guess that means that she'll be able to wear it for a longer time before she outgrows it, right?

Ok, I thought it was hilarious that I got a picture of her with the peace sign, but for some reason I can't get this one to load right, it keeps showing up sideways. Argh.

Isn't she a cutie?

Lee is still doing fine post-surgery; he just has to put drops in his eyes about a zillion times a day and after a while his eyes get tired and don't want to focus anymore. I've been doing my part to stimulate the economy of San Antonio...I still need to get myself to a Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and the cross stitch store I found thanks to Google (what on earth did we do before Google?). The only bad thing is that my shopping buddy (a.k.a. MOM) left to go back to Fort Worth today, how am I supposed to shop all by my onesies? Well, I won't be all by my onesies...Lee and Dad refuse to turn me loose in San Antonio by myself. So I'll just have to drag Lee along with me ;)

4 comments:

Liz Guidry said...

Great pics if I do say so myself. :)

Glad Ree is recovering nicely and he doesn't need to see straight anyways when he goes shopping with you.....just nod his pretty little head!

Hope you found your way to the stores ok and stocked up. I am anxious to hear about all the goodies.

Giffysk8s said...

Autumn is adorable! LOVE that kimono!

Glad Lee is doing well. Liz is right~he doesn't need to focus while you shop, especially at the register. LOL Wish I could pop down and go shopping with you!

CCsMom said...

Sorry I had to ditch you to get back to work, but girl, you were WEARING ME OUT!!! Hee hee! But I so enjoyed seeing you. We had fun.

Enjoy the rest of your time -- it's going fast. I know you aren't looking forward to that long plane ride, but just think -- your kiddos are on the other side of the ocean waiting for you. See you soon on Skype!!!

Mom

Liz Guidry said...

Ok, girl - I expect a new blog post this weekend AND a new scrapbook page ;)

Miss you!