Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Six and a Half Pages Down...

But I got a reprieve. One of my classmates convinced our professor to slide the due date back to next Tuesday, woohoo! I will still work on the paper tonight so I can get as much done as possible before the weekend hits...I don't want another weekend totally sucked up by this paper. Bleah!

ETA: It is now Thursday evening and I'm up to ten pages. So it's a good thing this isn't due tonight, but I don't have *that* much more to do before I can call it a day on this puppy!

ETA: 11 a.m. on Saturday and I'm at eleven and a half pages. The home stretch is in sight!!

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Me neither! I want you to have some scrapping/stamping time. I miss seeing your stunning creations! You also gotta sneak some kokeshi shopping in somewhere. :)