Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome, Evan!


Yep, we are now officially Uncle Lee and Aunt Christy! Lee's sister Jill had her baby on October 11, and baby Evan Kyle weighed in at 8 pounds, 7 ounces (which is pretty close to what I weighed when I was born). He was only one day late, which is pretty much the closest I've heard to a baby being born on his actual due date :p The new parents are now learning about all kinds of squishy things like burping the baby and changing diapers. Bwahahaaaa! He's the first grandbaby in the family so everyone is super excited. Welcome to the world, little one!

5 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Congrats! Being an auntie is so much fun! I now have 19 nieces and nephews, two nephews-in-law, a great niece, and a soon to be great nephew! And yes, I am Crazy Aunt Vicki with the wild hair and 9 earrings! LOL

Evan is precious. How exciting!

Amber said...

Awww....how cute! He looks like a big boy!
Hey my internet is working, if you hadn't figured it out:D THanks for the offer! See ya Sunday or hopefuly Saturday for some stampy or scrappy fun:) CALL ME, HONEY!

Toby E. said...

Congrats!!! I so enjoy being an auntie, but the youngest I had was 3, so have lots of fun being able to play and hand him back when those squishy needs have to be taken care of hehe!

Melissa A said...

Congratulations!!

Liz Guidry said...

Very cute! Congrats!