Sunday, May 2, 2010

China Toes

Amber, Missy and I went to Cocok's with the Silent K on Saturday since we were desperately in need of pedicures, so here's what we got:

That's Amber on the left and Missy on the right. Missy and I had initially said we wanted to do pandas, but the panda designs just weren't cute. So we just went with whatever instead. I had a really tough time choosing what to get but Amber talked me into these.

They kinda remind me of the color guard uniforms from my senior year of high school, only no hot pink. I like them okay, but doubt this will be my favorite design. And hey look Ma, I've got my toe ring on!!!

Catch you later, peeps! Busy week--we leave for China on WEDNESDAY!

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such darling pedicures!

Amber said...

Look here chickie, I happen to LOOOOOVE your toes! I think they turned out SUPER cute! Okay so next time, you are TOTALLY on your own as far as toe designs go, you never like it when someone else picks; however, you DID ultimatly choose the orange toes, we TRIED to get you Baylor toes!;)

Thoughts by B and M said...

Yea - we tried to get you to have Baylor toes!

Christy Lynn said...

Hey, I like these toes fine, they're just not my favorites ever, okay? :p

CCsMom said...

I think my favorite of these 3 is Amber's. Super cool colors! Wow, how do they paint such teeny tiny designs? Cute, cute!

Amber said...

They're VERY teeny paintbrushes, lol! They do awesome work, huh?:)

Liz Guidry said...

I love your paintjob on your toes, Christy - but you know me - hehe ;)