Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Splendid, Phase 3

We are leaving for China this afternoon, but I had to be nice to Liz and put something other than toe pictures up on my blog for the time that we're gone :) So here's an update on my cross stitch project:

I have 12,632 stitches done, so I'm just shy of 37% finished. I'm working on the border now, my next bit is to finish the scrollwork in each corner. Then I might go back to working on the sky, we'll see.

Anyway, we've got a LOT to do before we leave for the airport at 1:00 this afternoon, so TTFN. I'll be back with pictures in about two weeks!

4 comments:

CCsMom said...

Wow, you have come a LONG WAY!!! This is going to be absolutely GORGEOUS. Cross stitching is addicting, isn't it? Mine is about to drive Dad crazy.

Sure hope you have a BLAST on your trip and BE CAREFUL. Can't believe we'll be out of touch for two whole weeks. I'll go through withdrawl, I'm sure. SO ANXIOUS TO SEE PICTURES!!! Love you!

Toby E. said...

Looking great! Enjoy your trip!

Giffysk8s said...

Sooo, pretty! You are making good progress!

Two weeks...what fun!!!

Liz Guidry said...

You are so sweet to think of me. I think you are making excellent progress. Can't wait to see your pictures from China. I hope you have a fab. time.