Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Howdy, Y'all!

I need to get back into blogging regularly...we spent several days in Hawaii and are now back in Texas. I've already been to Target, Wal-Mart, and Sonic multiple times :) and we had dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant the first night we were here, and Panera Bread last night. Which is probably bad considering I think I gained ten pounds in Hawaii...we do have lots of Hawaii pictures, but alas, Lee has the camera and he's at his parents' house working on his last paper for his masters, while I'm at my house with my canine entourage. My parents are at work today so it's just me, my two monsters, and my parents' dog Ginger...every time I move, they all follow me (and, of course, get in the way).

Anyway, considering it's almost 11 a.m., I should probably get dressed and do something productive like sort out and put away all my belongings since I'll be living here for a few months. I do have all my clothes folded and stacked neatly on the floor of my room, but there's lots of other stuff to sort out...I need to find my card kits and start on Halloween cards. Can't believe October is right around the corner :) Ta-ta for now, peeps!

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Glad you arrived safely and enjoyed Hawaii!

Sparkle said...

I'm glad you got home safely!

jokinz said...

Glad you got home safely and enjoyed your trip. And the ten pounds? Sweater weather is here! At least in Ohio anyway . . .

Amber Hight said...

FUn!!!!!!!!!! Hey our two year Seattle anniversary is coming up! That was such a fun trip, even though I was drugged up and you had to push me in a wheel chair....awww sweet memories! HA!
So you've already been to all those places but what about Michaels????????
I miss you!!!