I think I need Lee to hide my cross stitch pattern from me for a while so I can get some other stuff done...all I've wanted to do for the last week is stitch. So here's another progress report. Just for reference, here is what I'm working on:
And here is Phase 1, photo taken on February 6:
And here is Phase 2, photo taken about five minutes ago ;)
K, so the picture quality leaves much to be desired, but you get the general idea. The pattern is 12 pages and I finished the first page last week. Then I couldn't decide if I wanted to work across or down first, so I've kind of been going back and forth and I've started stitching on no fewer than six new pages. I've done 7,752 stitches out of 34,144, so I'm about 22% done. I think I may just keep working on the sky for a while; it goes faster because there are fewer color changes than in the leaves. I kind of want to delay stitching the oranges themselves because I think they'll be the most fun....I may save them till last.
Anyway, I'm making us late for a barbecue so I'd better post this and get moving. TTFN!
Easy Skillet Queso Dip
50 minutes ago