Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You know what I'm going to say today...

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Mwahahahaha. Ahahahahaaaa!

Hehe. Ahaha. Hee.

I love Star Wars Day.

Moving forward! So far this month I have managed to get into my craft room a bit and yesterday I created a couple of cards that I just really liked, is it conceited to say that?

These were for yesterday's color challenge on Splitcoast, although I think a COLOR challenge should have multiple colors in it to qualify as such and this one was ONE color (Cherry Cobbler) and two neutrals (Crumb Cake and Basic Black). Still, I had fun making these (supplies listed in my gallery). I wasn't originally going to make two, but the first time I stamped the French background I thought it was too dark so I did another one, and then I decided to salvage the first one after all. The red patterns on the tops of both cards are the two different sides of one piece of patterned paper, and the bottom patterns were found in my scrap collection. Always good to use up a few scraps.

I tell you what, I've been liking this whole collage idea lately, this is the second time I've done a collage with this stamp set. I think the colors on this are a little better in real life; the Baja Breeze background isn't so bright. (Supplies here.) This card is nice and flat to mail easily, which is a plus I think. So yeah, I had a good time playing in my craft room yesterday, which was a nice change from Sunday when I made three cards and wasn't very pleased with any of them. :p

Anyway, I'm off to get ready for another exciting day in England. And remember, the Force will be with you, always. :D

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I LOVE it when it's Star Wars Day! Not only do you crack me up, but I thoroughly enjoy how you crack yourself up!

I am sooooo dying over all three cards! What I wouldn't give to just sit and stamp with you, oh Master Jedi! I never make cards for men b/c I don't really have anything good to use. But that nautical stuff from the mini is on the list I'll be sending you today!

And, before Lee beats me to it, I would just like to take this opportunity to publicly acknowledge your fabulous sense of humor, card making skills, and photography! So there! LOL

Lee said...

Uh...yea...what she said

Lee said...

Has anyone noticed that Christy is blogging more since I left? Maybe that means I'm a distraction to her creativity...or I use (hog) the computer WAY more than she does. Hmmm...one of the unanswerable questions of the universe right up there with "what do dogs think about all day".