Friday, August 12, 2011

Random Star Wars Funnies

I got a souvenir when we were in Nottingham, but it wasn't anything to do with Robin Hood.  Nope, at the Nottingham Museum gift shop, I found a magnet that looks like this:


Which cracked me up and I had to buy it.  I found this picture on the Internet 'cause I'm too lazy to go downstairs, grab the magnet, and scan it.


Today I'm wearing a shirt with the galaxy's most rockin' band ever.  The guy at the post office really liked it.  I got comments earlier in the week for wearing a Goonies shirt to the grocery store, and last week a little girl started talking to me about my Ghostbusters shirt.  All of which means I have an awesome collection of t-shirts.  And that 80s movies are where it's at.  I need a Princess Bride shirt.


Just because Google knows everything.


Kind of what today feels like.  We had a miserable night last night...I went to bed after midnight, then Vader woke me up less than an hour later when he got sick all over the floor in the study (which is the only room downstairs that is carpeted, WHY does he choose THAT one?!) and then Sadie refused to come back in the house after I let them outside to go clean the carpet, so I was chasing her down in the backyard at like two in the morning.  And Lee hadn't even gotten home from work yet, so I think his week kinda trumps mine.  But anyway, I've had a headache most of the day and I'm tired.  And maybe a little cranky.  So I bought some chocolate when I was out today.  Chocolate makes everything better, except the number on the scale, which I don't step on anymore anyway.


Wonder how much it cost Boba Fett to get THAT on a plane.  I'm sure it weighs more than 50 pounds.


This would be even funnier if it said "Resistance is futile", but that's a Star Trek line so that would mean crossing the geek streams and universe-ending paradoxes might ensue.  But it would be funny first.

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

If I am ROFL over your final comments, does that mean I am a geek? LOL

Sorry that you had a rough night followed by a rough headache. Yes, chocolate does, indeed, make everything better. Hmm. Wonder if I have any...

And why oh why oh why do dogs ALWAYS get sick in the one place you REALLY don't want them to? At least he didn't get sick on your bed. That definitely would have been worse!

Thanks for mentioning the glittery red paper. I had totally forgotten about that! Guess you know what I'll be ordering before long.

Hope you have a better night tonight.

Chocolatey hugs!

Liz Guidry said...

Ahhh the joys of doggie-parenthood...if only you could train them to throw up in the toilet.

Amber Hight said...

Hahaha, love this post:) Hope those bad doggies finally let you get some sleep!

Have you seen the final Harry Potter yet? I'm sure you have, but I just saw it last night! Loved it! Especially the ending, I felt like crying:)

CCsMom said...

I'm SHOCKED AND AMAZED that you don't have a "Princess Bride" shirt. Ha! Well, maybe Santa will bring you one!???

Speaking of not getting much sleep, I slept for 9 hours last night and woke us STILL feeling unrested. What's the deal?! Maybe we all need Temperpedic mattresses!