Monday, November 7, 2011

Irony

I sent this to my parents in an email earlier this evening, but I thought it was so funny that I should post it here for your amusement as well.  I promise next time I post, I'll have pictures to share, whether it's photos from Stratford-upon-Avon (yeah, still have one more post left to do from our September road trip) or my more recent stamping efforts (25 baby announcements made today, woohoo!), but for now, a little story.  Dad wants to know why I didn't have a picture to go with this one but...no.

Lee just got home and we had the following conversation.

Me:  Hey honey, how was your day?

Lee:  Oh fine, how about you?

Me:  Well, Vader needs a bath.

Lee:  Uh-oh, what did he do?

Me:  It's not so much what HE did as what Sadie did TO him.

Lee:  *confused look*  Sadie peed on Vader?

Me:  Yep.

Lee:  *still confused*  HOW??

Me:  You know how dogs like to sniff things and then pee on them?  They were sniffing the same thing and Sadie finished first, so she turned around and pretty much squatted on Vader's head, and he didn't move 'cause he was still sniffing whatever it was.

Lee:  I can't believe the girl dog peed on the boy dog.  It's not like she can aim.

Me:  Yeah, I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't seen it happen.

Lee:  Ok Vader, let's go get you a bath...

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I am laughing so hard that I am snorting and coughing! Oh how I wish that you had a photo! But I think Vader would be quite embarrassed.

Amber Hight said...

LOL! My boys pee on each other ALL THE TIME! Seriously! At first it was really funny/gross, but now it's just annoying, lol! Silly doggies!

Christy Lynn said...

I admit, Vader has hiked on Sadie at least twice, but this is the first time that SHE has tinkled on HIM, so that was the weird part! At least now Vader's all squeaky clean thanks to his bath yesterday :)