Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Star Wars Day!



As I just saw posted on Facebook..."May the Fourth be with you, but don't party too hard or tomorrow will be Revenge of the Fifth!"

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!  

And one more picture just 'cause this could so totally be my lil man Vader:


I stole this off George Takei's Facebook, and before you say anything about crossing the Star Wars/Star Trek streams, GT is the only actor who's been involved in both franchises.  So it's cool.  And George is hilarious.

Still feeling a little under the weather, so I think I shall retire to bed with my Kindle.  Have a great Star Wars Day, everyone : D

1 comment:

Amber Hight said...

LOL! I love that quote, so funny:) Also, that picture is hilarious and very true of my dudes too, heehee! I miss you lady, hope you're feeling better! What are you reading?:)