Sunday, January 27, 2013

Miranda, Part 6

I know it's been quiet here on Snapdragon for a while, but I've been in Texas shopping my lil heart out with my mom : D  However, I've got something fun to share today, look what I just got!


We picked up Miranda in her new frame today, how do you think she turned out?


She's going to live at my parents' house for at least another year till we come back to the States (along with like a half dozen other framed stitched pieces I've done).  The couple who does our framing thought I was slightly mad for doing something that large and involved and couldn't hardly believe it when I said that Miranda is on the *small* side for Scarlet Quince projects.  Ha!

In other news, look what my brother and his wife bought last week:


No, not the lady, that's my MOM.  That car is a 1955 Chevy Bel Aire and the interior is teal.  I suggested they name it the Golden Chariot, or possibly the Giant Banana.

That's all I have for today but I'll be sure to update more often when I get back home next weekend.  Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Beautiful stitch -- looks much better IRL, however. Hmmm, where should I hang it? I'll let you know when I decided. Yes, I know -- temporarily. But that's OK -- I'll enjoy it!

Giffysk8s said...

Love the framing for Miranda! Wish I could find such a good framer.

LOVE the car!