Friday, October 18, 2013

Ten Years, Baby!


Ten years ago today, Lee and I were in a church standing in front of all our friends and family while we made our wedding vows.  I don't remember much of what we said, but I do remember that I got a serious case of the giggles while we were up there--I was just so happy, I physically could not contain it.  Ten years later, I still sometimes can't believe how lucky I am.  I love you, baby!!  It's been a wild ride (including that one time on an ATV) but there's no one in the world I'd rather share my life with.

KISSES!!!

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

I LOVE THAT!!! Happy, happy anniversary, you two! We LOVE spending time with you because you are so happy. Dad says every picture we take of the two of you, Christy is giving Lee an adoring look. I can see that happening 50 years down the road! CONGRATULATIONS!

Tanya said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Vicki Burns said...

Happy, happy anniversary! I agree with your mama. Both times that I've been with you, your eyes sparkle when you talk about Ree. So happy for you!!!