Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Rain Blossoms, Part 7

Okay, so I'm a week late in posting May's cross stitch project progress photo, but here it is at last!  May's project was Rain Blossoms:


And here's mine:


I did 7,791 stitches in May, for a grand total of 53,400 done (88.5%!) and just 6,900 more to go, so I decided to keep working on this for June and see if I can finish it off.  Since I took this photo, I've already made some great progress on that last umbrella and pretty soon I'll be down to working on just one page.  I'm not sure I'll be able to get it done this month though, that traily vine stuff is a LOT of confetti and takes forever, but by golly I'm gonna try.

But right this minute I need to go get a roast in the crock pot or we ain't having dinner tonight.  Cheers, Ma!

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Wow, you HAVE made great progress!!! Awesome! Can't wait to see it finished!

Vicki Burns said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!