Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June Pics

I'm supposed to be cleaning the house in preparation for mass invasion which starts tomorrow night, buuuuut let's post some pictures instead.  As I said, Ryan did NOT want to cooperate for a 4-month photo shoot--we tried for three days!  We got a few pictures that are good, but nothing we're in love with like previous months.  So here's a few cute pics from June.


Asleep on Daddy!  His jams say "Hunk" across the front...they won't fit him for too much longer though.


Ryan's first selfie.  He was watching himself on my phone...I helped him push the button to take the picture, but he DID take it and I thought it was so funny when I saw it!  He's thinking really hard about what he's doing.


My new favorite picture EVER.  And it's funny, this was a quick snap with my iPhone while I was cooking dinner.  Lee has Ryan sitting on the taller bit of the counter over the sink and they were watching me.  Now if I hold up the phone (or the big camera), Ryan won't look towards me or smile or anything.  It's like he KNOWS I'm taking his picture!  But this one, this one I LOVE.


This one's pretty good too, it's his Superman pose.  He does Superman pose a lot...hasn't quite started crawling yet, but he does kick a lot and swim on the floor, and he can turn around in a circle to get to things on his play mat.


Posting this one again just because I thought it was so funny : D


Last one, Lee got this one and I love how the light from the window makes Ryan's eye color pop.  We think his eyes will stay blue like his daddy's.  Can't say I'm disappointed about that!  It is my burden to bear being surrounded by handsome dudes.

Okay, okay...now I have to go clean house.  Cheers yo!

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Oh my goodness, Chris, that 2nd photo looks EXACTLY like you did. I swear -- that little man is a clone of you as a baby except for the BLUE EYES like his Mimi!!! What a beauty! That sounds funny to say about a BOY, but he is a handsome little guy. Looks like he'll be Mr. Squirmy. It will be fun to see the kids together. Clara will get up and walk over to where he is . . . she's doing very well at the walking thing. Won't be long until Ryan is motorizing his own self!!! Thanks for sharing. I really like these pictures, too! Love you!

Melissa A said...

Ryan is adorable! And it looks like he likes my blankie :)